Silent Wings over the Tetons
This spectacular scenic glider ride will take you and one of our pilots into the heart of the Teton Range. The glider will release from tow at about 12,000 feet near Table Mountain, in full view of the Grand Teton. As you glide back to the Driggs airport, enjoy the magic of motorless flight and discover what it truly means to soar like a bird. In general, morning flights are the smoothest while afternoon flights offer the greatest potential for soaring to greater heights. A once in a lifetime experience you just won’t find anywhere else!
- Cost: $325 per flight plus tax
- Gratuity not included but appreciated.
- One passenger
- Maximum weight – 220 lbs.
- Minimum age – 10 years
- Minimum temperature – 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rides offered May-October as weather allows
- Bring: Layered clothing, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable shoes & camera